I wanted to ask for help for my wrfems.
Using Fedora v.20 64bit and I have installed the latest version wrfems (188.8.131.52.16) correctly, no error or requests for files generated by the program.
ems_prep download from the server and it works ok
ems_run processes the files and it works ok.
ems_post: the problem is that it does not create the maps *png via plot_grads.tcsh but only the files *. html.
This is what brings me back wrfems after performing ems_post:
[sky62@localhost hires4]$ ems_post
Starting EMS routine ems_post (V184.108.40.206.16) on localhost at Sat Jul 19 11:36:36 2014 UTC
I. Performing configuration in preparation for your EMS Post experience
II. Summary of EMS Simulation Output Data Set Processing
Located 3 Domain 01 Simulation Primary Output (wrfout) netCDF Files
* Process Model Output
* Create GRIB 1 Files
* Create GRIB 2 Files
* Create GRADS Files
III. Processing domain 01 netCDF output to GRIB
* Accumulation period of the precipitation fields in the GRIB files will be 3 hours
* GRIB file process information:
Process (Model) ID : 116
Originating Center : 7
SubCenter ID : 0
* Using 3 processors to run the emsupp routine - Warp speed 3!
1 of 3 : Writing fields from 2014-07-18_21:00:00 to GRIB - 1407182100_arw_d01.grb1f000000
Converting GRIB 1 to GRIB 2 - 1407182100_arw_d01.grb2f000000
2 of 3 : Writing fields from 2014-07-19_00:00:00 to GRIB - 1407182100_arw_d01.grb1f030000
Converting GRIB 1 to GRIB 2 - 1407182100_arw_d01.grb2f030000
3 of 3 : Writing fields from 2014-07-19_03:00:00 to GRIB - 1407182100_arw_d01.grb1f060000
Converting GRIB 1 to GRIB 2 - 1407182100_arw_d01.grb2f060000
Processing WRF netCDF output to GRIB format completed at Sat Jul 19 11:36:39 2014 UTC
IV. Creating GrADS control and index files from domain 01 WRF GRIB data
* Combining individual GRIB 2 files into a monolithic file : 201407182100_arw_wrfout_d01.grb2 - Success (7.20 Mb)
* Creating GrADS control file - 201407182100_arw_wrfout_d01.ctl - You Go GrADS!
* Creating GrADS index file - 201407182100_arw_wrfout_d01.idx - More GrADS Love for You!
* Continue processing GrADS file(s) with /usr1/wrfems/util/grads/products/kumar/plot_grads.tcsh
+ View your forecast images via the Web with:
Processing WRF GRIB files to GrADS format completed at Sat Jul 19 11:36:40 2014 UTC
Your awesome EMS Post party is complete - Sat Jul 19 11:36:40 2014 UTC
As Shields and Yarnell loved to gesticulate: "Think Globally, Model Locally!"
How can I solve this problem ?
Thanks for any help.
All issues/questions about EMS v3.4 package, please ask here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest