Error in running the benchmark case

Questions and other topics related to UEMS 15.
pskunjeer

Error in running the benchmark case

Post by pskunjeer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:45 am

Hi,
I have installed uems on ubuntu 17.10.
The installation was without error and i am able to complie ems_prep. (Horizontal interpolation to computational domain completed in 16.97 seconds)
When i run the the command ems_run, i get the following error

emsuser@psk:/usr1/uems/util/benchmark/27april2011$ ems_run
syntax error at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1107, near "$hasha{AWAIT"
Global symbol "%hasha" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %hasha"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1108.
Global symbol "%hasha" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %hasha"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1108.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1109.
Global symbol "%hasha" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %hasha"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1109.
Global symbol "%hasha" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %hasha"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1109.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1115.
Global symbol "%hasha" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %hasha"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1119.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1123.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1128.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1128.
Global symbol "%hasha" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %hasha"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1131.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1132.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1132.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1133.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1133.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1135.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1135.
Global symbol "%hasha" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %hasha"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1141.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1142.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1143.
Global symbol "%hasha" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %hasha"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1150.
Global symbol "%aphost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %aphost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1151.
Global symbol "%hasha" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %hasha"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1157.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1158.
Global symbol "$apdoms" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $apdoms"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1158.
Global symbol "%hasha" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %hasha"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1160.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1161.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1164.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1171.
Global symbol "$apdoms" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $apdoms"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1171.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1171.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1174.
Global symbol "%apost" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %apost"?) at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1177.
syntax error at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm line 1178, near "}"
/usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFrun.pm has too many errors.
Compilation failed in require at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFmain.pm line 98.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Models/WRF/WRFmain.pm line 98.
Compilation failed in require at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Rmain.pm line 275.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr1/uems/strc/EMSrun/Rmain.pm line 275.
Compilation failed in require at ./ems_run line 32.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./ems_run line 32.

Please help. I am new to the modeling