kumar codes?

All issues/questions about EMS v3.4 package, please ask here.
pattim

kumar codes?

Post by pattim » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Dear EMS users:

After a fresh EMS install, I'm trying to use the Kumar HTML code to publish some results while I come up to speed on doing it myself. My problem is that some syntax seems to have changed, so that ems_post no longer correctly invokes the production of images (although I can do it from the command line after ems_post runs).

Has anyone a fix for this?

Thank you very much,
Patricia

nemzamp

Re: kumar codes?

Post by nemzamp » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:33 pm

the changes of last version of ems have not been integrated into the Liens & Kumar scripts

you must create a "EMS" folder in the same directory of "wrfems" folder and copy the "utility" folder inside

sorry for my english

pattim

Post by pattim » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Thank you very much! I will try this. :)

Carsten

Post by Carsten » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Just to ensure that I understand correctly: I do have to create a folder structure like this: $EMSHOME/ems/utility/...
I use EMS 3.4.1. I only have a "util" folder in $EMSHOME/wrfems. Is this the folder you mean and has the copy to be named "utility" or also "util"

Thanks for help!

Carsten

nemzamp

Post by nemzamp » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Carsten wrote:Just to ensure that I understand correctly: I do have to create a folder structure like this: $EMSHOME/ems/utility/...
I use EMS 3.4.1. I only have a "util" folder in $EMSHOME/wrfems. Is this the folder you mean and has the copy to be named "utility" or also "util"

Thanks for help!

Carsten
yes, create $EMSHOME/ems and copy "util" folder inside