error in 21.3.1

Questions and other topics related to UEMS 18.
dominic

error in 21.3.1

Post by dominic »

Hi everyone, is anyone experiencing the same errors as me? apart from geogrid which does not work and which gives an error when going to locate a domain. If I use a domain already geolocated from a version previous to this one it gives me this error.

does it happen to you too?

Code: Select all

I.   Attempting to make sense of your configuration

!  Hey you, missing something?

While I like your enthusiasm and style, there appears to be a serious problem in
            that there are no initialization datasets for domain 1 under wpsprd/. These file
            should have been created when running ems_prep, so perhaps you failed to include
            this domain, something went horribly wrong during processing, or you just forgot to
            run ems_prep.

The UEMS doesn't care why it happened, only that it doesn't happen again. So return
            to your ems_prep "roots" and show me that you mean business!

Your UEMS Simulation rave was busted at Sun May 30 12:46:12 2021 UTC - Ya know, 'cause stuff just happens

Before teeing off, the Dalai Lama said: "Think Globally, Model Locally!"
dominic

Re: error in 21.3.1

Post by dominic »

another error in ems_run

Code: Select all

I.   Attempting to make sense of your configuration

!  Hey you, missing something?

While I like your enthusiasm and style, there appears to be a serious problem in
            that there are no initialization datasets for domain 1 under wpsprd/. These file
            should have been created when running ems_prep, so perhaps you failed to include
            this domain, something went horribly wrong during processing, or you just forgot to
            run ems_prep.

The UEMS doesn't care why it happened, only that it doesn't happen again. So return
            to your ems_prep "roots" and show me that you mean business!

Your UEMS Simulation rave was busted at Sun May 30 16:00:48 2021 UTC - Ya know, 'cause stuff just happens

Before teeing off, the Dalai Lama said: "Think Globally, Model Locally!"
pattim

Re: error in 21.3.1

Post by pattim »

Geogrid works, so there seems to be something wrong with the install. Hmmm... Are you using the .pgi or the .intel executables?